First day

By Awkward - 22/08/2013 23:50 - United States

Spicy
Today, while training a new employee, I had to run after a naked guy chasing a hooker at the hotel I work at. I made him go back to his room, while she offered me a good time for 300 bucks. The trainee left and hasn't come back yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 687
You deserved it 3 161

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pfft! That trainee is a pussy! If he can't handle a pimp or his hoes, he's gonna have a hard time dealing with the real world. On an unrelated note: who would pay over 50 bucks for stinky, used up, mystery ******?

\ 28

Welp, time to find a new trainee.

Comments

\ 28

Welp, time to find a new trainee.

Jake_Hale 7

Why do that when OP can easily just go to the trainees house and confront him why he left. I'm positive OP has his address somewhere filed.

\ 28

#22 - if that really were a common practice, I'd be very, very scared.

So 22 wouldn't leave a job where there's naked people chasing hookers...

Yikes, here I thought leaving was the trainee's choice. And if that's a normal night, a good choice. You should be able to leave without being confronted.

Op has a potential trainee in front of him. The hooker has spent a lot of times in hotels, she has drive, the ability to get the Jon done, deal with all types of people, and can run a business.

TheCaramelKing 11

If the hooker wound up missing too, then I think I know where the trainee went.

I don't think he got hooked on the whole idea of the job.

Not to the extend he would want to run to

Pfft! That trainee is a pussy! If he can't handle a pimp or his hoes, he's gonna have a hard time dealing with the real world. On an unrelated note: who would pay over 50 bucks for stinky, used up, mystery ******?

\ 28

Better question: who would pay any money at all for that?

graceinsheepwear 33

It was obviously a john, not a pimp, if he was naked.

\ 28

You can get that for free here in SoCal. All you have to do is wear an Obey snapback and skinny jeans.

@5 A man with a mid-life crisis? A desperate guy? A politician with a boring sex life? @10 Sometimes a producer needs to test out his own product.

graceinsheepwear 33

I am curious as to how you came up with 50 bucks as a cut off. You might get a ******** from somebody on a slow night for that, but don't kid yourself that there isn't decent money to be made in flesh. I'm not saying I condone it, I'm just saying...

Hopefully that's not a daily occurrence, although as a trainee that must have been a very bad first impression.

\ 28

Maybe that was grounds enough for him to leave suddenly...

UnluckyGenius 21

I wouldn't come back either. The hooker has a good head for business though.

carina_47 16

naked hooker chasers these days ...

flockz 19

she probably got laid.... off.

If I were the trainee I'd run away too. Burger King sounds better than that.