FIRE!

By 1danzo1 - 17/07/2009 10:12 - Australia

Today, I was getting a haircut. I had my foils in for about 10 minutes when the fire alarm went off. The building then started to fill with smoke and we evacuated. While outside watching the fire being put out, I forgot about my foils. I now have bright bleached yellow and orange hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 829
You deserved it 6 107

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well hello there hayley williams, it's nice to meet you.

You survived a fire, and got your hair bleached bright yellow and orange in the process. FYL? Really?

Comments

ydi it for getting your hair cut. just grow it like me.

IronysMe 0

Unfortunately, I might actually believe this if you didn't say you were "getting a haircut" followed by the use of foils. I realize that my mom, sister, cousin, and 2 aunts are cosmetologists, but regardless, it wouldn't take someone of that experience to know that FOILS are not required for a haircut. A straight story = a believable one :)

msval78 0

to jjenifferr05, I have a college education and graduated w/ honors! If the op was getting their hair dyed then that's what they should have said not haircut! you don't use foil for a haircut... I shouldn't have to put 2 and 2 together. It should be written correctly! Now call me ignorant one more time!

DirtyDiana_fml 0

how does anyone deserve this? smh stfu.

between orange hair and burning alive.... I pick orange hair!

heyy well u can always dye it back but hey on the bright side u have hayley willaims hair she has sweet hairr

IronysMe 0

#77..AGREED. So does everyone else, whether they admit it or not..seriously.

I'm a hair stylist and that is very easy to correct!! Hopefully it'll be free though!

Hey... my hair's yellow and orange... on purpose... **** you