Fear factor

By Anonymous - 13/01/2016 06:58 - United States - San Francisco

Today, neither I nor any of my coworkers understand why our boss hates me enough that I feel the need to carry pepperspray on me at all times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 049
You deserved it 1 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like a problem with your boss, not you. Make sure any threatening behavior is reported to the proper people. Your safety is your number one priority.

Why have you not gotten the police involved? Or the higher ups?

Comments

Definitely report this to HR. Your safety should under no circumstances be compromised at your place of employment.

aeryn97 17

I think you need to have a talk with some higher ups ASAP.

If he's not threatening you with physical harm, carrying pepper spray is an overreaction. If he is threatening you with physical harm, you need to contact HR immediately.

Asinger06 1

Report a hostile working environment

snarkytruth 37

Some people just give off a creep vibe or they remind you of a creep in your past or tv/movies. Until he actually does something he is innocent, just be on your toes around him make sure you do nothing that might be taken the wrong way. If he does anything firmly say no. Report it to human resources to get it on record in case he won't let it go or tries to fire you over it. Always trust your gut it's usually right. Not always but more often than not. (Oh the stories I could tell)

LoneBooker88 16

People only hate people that they either hate themselves, want to be you, or see you as a threat. So I guess you should fee grateful...