Fancy seeing you here

By Alyssa - 19/10/2009 19:37 - United States

Today, my manager mentioned that she'd hired a "cute boy" to help me out at work with paperwork. The "cute boy" was my ex-fiancé and now I have to be with him in an office for 30 some hours a week while his current fiancée brings him lunch everyday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 957
You deserved it 3 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why is this guy automatically the bad guy for being the ex? She's the ex too. Maybe she was the dip shit in the relationship. Honestly, it's not that bad that he's working with you. I feel bad for you if this is all it takes for you to get upset. And for everyone saying "I hate all men" or "he sounds like a loser" should all go choke on a dick haha. None of you know what he may or may not of done wrong.

Comments

morgan020 0

yay plex is back :) op plex is right win him back that is of course of you want him but I doubt you'd be posting a fml if you didn't. like you said 30 hrs a week he will be with you make the best of the opportunity and steal his butt back hint flirt with him in front of the new fiancé to create suspicion to where she will start to doubt him :) there ya go try that to get started let me know if you need more tips :)

RubixMonkey 0

NO! She lost her chance. Don't ruin some other girls life because you are immature.

I agree with RubixMonkey. Don't be a bitch, #30. Just because she wants him back doesn't mean she should **** over his new fiancee. Unless he cheated on her with that girl and dumped the OP for her, there's no reason to be malicious toward her. But then, if he cheated there'd be no reason to want him back. Nobody owns their ex. Once the relationship is over, it's fair game. But breaking people up because you want a second chance with someone is a horribly selfish and thoughtless idea. It happened to me with my ex and his ex-girlfriend, and trust me, it didn't feel too good for me. What horrible advice, #30. Luckily, I doubt the OP could understand your jumbled jibberish.

the_stereotype 0

if you dumped him, YDI. if it was a long time ago, YDI for not being over it. oh, but YDI anyway for thinking the world revolves around you. suck it up and work with him.

Don't worry she can't cook as well as I can. I'll start dating him, bringing him lunch, and then get him to participate in a threesome with you and I. After that I'll fake my death and you can console him with your pathetic, desperate sex. Then he's all yours again. Mmmkay?

It sucks to have to deal with someone you no longer want in your life, especially as a surprise like that. Hopefully it'll work out neatly.

07audiRS4 0

Send urself flowers once a month and stArt making calls to ur "new bf" only if ur bothered by him having a new lady..

I bet his new partner is more stressed about it than you. It may be hard seeing them together, but there's a reason you two aren't together anymore. So don't stress too much :)

awww, thats sucks... ur boss sucks... ur ex fiance sucks... get a new guy and u'll be happy :) man, it must be so awckward at work... atleast he's still cute. but seriously- get a new guy

I don't know why everyone's blaming the guy, or bitching out the OP Your boss pulled a dumb move, and this is extremely awkward.

No_fyl_cuz_ydi 0

oh easy solution pretend to be talking to your new fake boyfriend on the phone everytime he walks by. it will make him super jealous and he won't rest til he wins you back. ydi for not getting over your ex and moving on

your the dumb idiot ... why does everyone say fake a bf in the long run it makes you look to desperate for words. ... so the relationship didn't work out, big deal you should be happy he found someone. I am happy my ex found someone and I am happy that I am in one of the best relationships because of it.