Memory man

By Anonymous - 20/02/2017 22:00 - United States - Kennebunk

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were doing the dirty, when she told me to say her full name, including her middle name. I'd forgot her middle name. It was completely awkward after. I'm a dumbass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 770
You deserved it 3 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think you're a dumbass for not knowing her middle name. But for saying "doing the dirty"

booboom 18

It's weird that she wanted you to say her entire name.

Comments

I don't think you're a dumbass for not knowing her middle name. But for saying "doing the dirty"

I've been studying the FMLs from the past few days, and if my calculations are correct, you could've saved face by shouting "NEBULA" in place of her middle name.

booboom 18

It's weird that she wanted you to say her entire name.

She was just presizing the wedding ring.

Yeah, that seemed kind of weird to me too.

Yeah, that seemed kind of weird to me too.

has a fetish of being in trouble with her parents?

heheheitsme 5

Honestly, I'd say it depends on how long of a relationship the 2 of you have been in. If it's been 2 months and you forgot her middle name, understandable. However, if it's been closer to say 2 years...it would indeed be awkward.

I dated a guy for three years who still could not remember how to spell my name.

It matters less how long they've been dating and more how often her middle name comes up. If I was dating someone for two years and I only mentioned my middle name once in the "get to know you" phase at the very beginning, I would understand if he forgot.

jcash52426 5

Why do you have to say her full name, your having sex not getting married. Wait was their a priest under the blankets with you 2?

She sounds full of herself. Who does she think she is? Beyonce?

Goblin182 26

The only people that ever used all 3 of my names were my parents when they were made at me. Daddy issues?

Goblin182 26

The only people that ever used all 3 of my names were my parents when they were made at me. Daddy issues?

jcash52426 5

He should have said it in James Earl Jones voice.