False accusation

By Missa - 04/07/2009 03:04 - Canada

Today, one of our store's beach balls came out of nowhere and whacked me in the back of my head. I started reaming out two young girls for playing in the store, even when they said it wasn't them. Soon after, one of my employees admitted that it was her. I made some 7-year-olds cry and it wasn't them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 423
You deserved it 56 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xemmy_fml 0

Wow, what a bitch you are. Are all little children automatically liars, 100% of the time?

Comments

car6435 0

number 75. FarSide. they were not the ones playing with the ball and they shouldnt be punished and yelled at for simply being blamed for an action they didn't commit.

You're probably one of those really anal bitches who gets up in arms with all your employees when a single piece of merchandise hangs crooked on a shelf. You suck and nobody should buy anything from your store ever.

Islander_fml 5

BAD ******* CUSTOMER SERVICE! Need I say more? This is YDI all the ******* way. If I did something like that at my job, I'd lose it right away. In fact, at my job, only a manager is allowed to tell the customer "no." That's how it is in many, many places. Oh, and you "reamed out" two young girls? Haha, you make it sound like you were buttfucking them.

Wow aren't you a bitch. Never shout at customers even if they are 7

wow, your co-worker is an immature looser. Fire her ass, you even have a good reason to because she was fooling around on the job! : ) I also don't blame you for yelling at the kids. It's the most likely thing because you usually don't expect 7 year olds to be more mature than people you work with. I hope you appologized to the kids' parents.

Missabee 0

OP here. I decided to come back after a few weeks to see what kind of comments I received on here, and I can't help but giggle at every single one of them. I am just going to kinda reply to each one in a jumble here... No, I'm not a fat Wal-Mart employee. Yah, I was being a complete bitch to those kids. No, I didn't actually yell - this is FML and I am sure that most people 'overexagerate' on here to make the story sound 'better/worse' in my case worse, obviously :P No, the ball didn't actually hurt, I was just being an ass. The kids didn't actually cry, don't worry, I wasn't that mean. I actually did apologize to the kids, who were with their grandmother in the store, and they accepted my appology gracefully. LOL, I actually was laughing at the situation afterward, I'm not a complete uptight bitch! Bahahaa I don't have to worry about commute to work, so I don't have to worry about anyone hitting my car. Yah, I was a bit pissed at my coworker for not telling me that it was her. She was standing there laughing in the aisle while I was asking the kids to not throw the balls around! Actually, at my work, usually only the managers are allowed to say no as well. Good thing I am a manager -though I suppose a lot of you hope that I was not. So, anyway, there's my two cents in.

Guitarist45 0
AmoraLynn 6

The kids should have been with an adult instead of just all alone, then they wouldn't have been scolded by the employee. Adults need to be more watchfull of little ones and keep them close by. And before any of you start telling me that parents can be expected to keep kids with them at all times that is not true, you teach them not to wander off.