Face gone out of control

By UnfortunatelyAmusing - 05/11/2013 00:25 - United States - Princeton Junction

Spicy
Today, I found out that my sex face is definitely amusing after the third girl in a row started laughing at it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 269
You deserved it 8 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18

Are you sure that's the head they're laughing at?

Doggy style so they won't see your face.

Comments

zingline89 18

Are you sure that's the head they're laughing at?

But why not change your face to neutral or something? Of you feel really embarassed about it, better play safe

#15 Film yourself having sex, in 3 years time, and you'll see if that's possible.

That's the least of your problems... If the sex was great she wouldn't be focusing on the expression. Up your game.

Look OP, most guys make some pretty funny expressions but if the sex is great she won't even notice. But the truth is that casual sex - while there's nothing wrong with it - is rarely mindblowing. Focus on developing a really strong chemistry and attraction with one girl, date, let tension build, plenty of kissing & unresolved foreplay - get to know what she likes before simply having sex. Even then it may take a few times before you really click with her sexually.

#19 I personally don't think that filming a 15 Y/o during sex is a very bright idea... But according to OP's story I assume that the sex isn't that great, because otherwise these girls wouldn't pay that much attention to his sex face (if the girl is really enjoying it, she wouldn't burst out laughing..) And whenever the sex isn't great it must be easier to adjust his face, right?

JMichael 25

30-he did say 3 years time. So when you are 18.

I can't believe this?! I moderated this no, and it still got in. WTF

I wonder if she laughed as much as the gf of the guy who yells "KHAN!" when he comes

Time to start giving it to them from behind!!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

2's just too decent a guy for this FML...

graceinsheepwear 33

You have an expression you think of as "the rape face"? Because that's not creepy at all.

Doggy style so they won't see your face.

Well, you and me Baby ain't nothing but mammals after all.

Let's do it like they do it on Discovery Channel.

onealmxwilson 18

OP was just talking about the queue of girls lining up to have sex with him.

RedPillSucks 31

well, because nobody can resist the funny sex face. :-o

Infamous_Tora 12

Practice makes perfect. Keep at it, You'll eventually get the face down to where its not that funny

Well hey if this is the third girl in a row at least you're doing something right! Always a bright side op :)

rebellionwars 11

Um no, the girls the only reason this person is getting laid more than once is because these women haven't seen this face he is making.

CallMeWindSock 24

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Keep them engaged. If you're doing an awesome job, they won't be focusing on anything specific like your sex face. Blow their minds and I'm sure they won't laugh.

castleofg1ass 19

At least you're bringing them some sort of joy during sex. Some guys can't even make it fun

Atrocyty 16