Extra chunky

By goodbyediet - 30/01/2015 11:00 - United Kingdom - Accrington

Today, I bought a small tub of coconut pieces in a bid to eat healthier snacks at work. I noticed that the chunks were a bit slimy, but thought nothing of it and kept eating. It wasn't until I reached the final few pieces that I noticed a huge black slug crawling across the bottom of the tub. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 724
You deserved it 5 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wtf i think it being slimy should have told you something was very off

Comments

deet124 11

You've come too far to quit now!

Better than finding half a huge black slug at the bottom of the tub..

She found some slime in the coconut she'd eaten all up. She found some slime in the coconut and call the doctor, woke him up. She said DocBastard, is there nothing I can take? She said DocBastard, to relieve this bellyache?

meghan7810 16

Did you stop eating too or does the mask provide the nutrients you need to survive?

Of all the healthy things you could have chosen, you picked coconut? Instead of, oh I don't know, carrots or cucumber or apples or ANYTHING else, you chose the one loaded with saturated fat? I think this was the universe's way of telling you that you made a bad choice.

I agree with you 100% but perhaps OP has more of a sweet tooth and was eating things like tasty cakes and decided to grab coconut pieces instead, in which case would definitely be a lot healthier

Yeah, even other kinds of nuts, like walnuts, are better than coconuts.

But Harry Belafonte says, Coconut got lots of iron and will make me strong like a lion.

You gotta be fkin kidding me... someone that is STILL hung up on saturated fat! IT'S GOOD FOR YOU! Look up Framingham - no link between saturated fat and heart disease. Coconut is one of the BEST fats!

The research shows that a diet high in saturated fat may not be associated with heart disease, but high plasma saturated fat levels is. That doesn't mean it's healthful to eat a tub of saturated fat.

Dried fruit is almost pure sugar. You might as well eat chocolat.

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Eewwww, that's just vile! As DocB has pointed out you didn't probably do you own diet any good, but you sure helped mine. Dinner is off for me tonight.

hippodankamus 22

To quote the timeless words of Wilt from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: "Now, on a list of things that are not ok, that is really not ok."

Rosebudx 32