Escape route

By crap - 26/03/2009 08:37 - Thailand

Spicy
Today, I went out with this girl I really liked and she came back to my place. Things were heating up and we ended up having sex. I was on top and really into it but in the middle of it she held up her wrist and said, "Hh, look at the time, I gotta get home." She wasn't wearing a watch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 637
You deserved it 17 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tucatz 0

You may need to work on your technique a little.

She MUST have meant her biological clock, right? Women don't need watches for those kinds of things. Come on buddy, think on the bright side.

Comments

#16, you missed the point. Size wasn't the issue. The OP is lacking skills. He didn't make sure it was good for her. He's just banging away on top? Yeah. Boring. #10, I see where you're coming from but did you consider that maybe she was just cutting her losses? She goes back with the guy to his house, they start having lame sex and she thinks, "FAIL! I made a bad choice." She had to quickly leave a bad investment, as it were. OP, listen to #1.

somethingelse 0

I think that's hilarious. I don't think the girl was a bitch at all. If she wanted to go, she wanted to go, and it's really hard to think of ways to get out of those kinds of situations.

HAHAURLIFESUX 0

She might be a bitch but as a man you have to make sure to satisfy your woman, whether it be for a night or a lifetime partner. This must have been a big shot to your ego. Look guys, any of us could be hung like a horse and if you're doing it wrong she still won't get there. Watch some ****, learn some technique, if nothing else go ahead and muff dive.

It's kind of effed up that so many of you are assuming he's got a tiny penis XD There are TONS of other ways guys can fail at sex. At least if he's got a normal wang and just doesn't know what to do with it, it's easier to recover from >_< Also, for most girls, it's not the guy's penis that counts. Oral/fingerwork tends to be the only way to get a girl off, and the vaginal sex part is just the icing on top.... no pun intended :D

NickH87 0

This is when you tell your friends that you rocked her world. This never leaves the website or you are breaking mancode. And for the record, you did it again in the morning.

Work on your tongue technique aswell... It's not fun for a woman to just lie there and get ****** ya know

If it's not good for her, why should she stay? If you would have been paying attention, you could of taken a cue from her expression. If she didn't do anything to indicate she wasn't be pleased, however, then it's her own damn fault. Communication is key.