Escape route

By crap - 26/03/2009 08:37 - Thailand

Spicy
Today, I went out with this girl I really liked and she came back to my place. Things were heating up and we ended up having sex. I was on top and really into it but in the middle of it she held up her wrist and said, "Hh, look at the time, I gotta get home." She wasn't wearing a watch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 638
You deserved it 17 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tucatz 0

You may need to work on your technique a little.

She MUST have meant her biological clock, right? Women don't need watches for those kinds of things. Come on buddy, think on the bright side.

Comments

ahaha! yet another "Wrap it Up" moment! brought to you by the letters H P and the number 13 "Wrap it up!, B"

rachelrichard 0

oh sorry to hear that. She was really rude about it. She could have at least said she wasn't into it and that probably would of been better than her doing that to you. But you may want to try new things the next time. good luck.

fmltodat 0

hey man work on the technique. hint: let give it to her how she wants it in other words sometime let her guide u into wate she wants but only sometimes

You say "I was really into it" - so what about her? Seems you hadn't noticed whether she was or not. So, were the two of you having sex together, or were you just masturbating into a ******?

Sorry bro, that means you are the problem. You have to change it up and get wild.

Mamu1977 0

#61 That's right. If you want to make a woman come through straight *******, you have to make her come before you even consider putting your dick inside of her. Worst case scenario: she's a "one and done". Most likely scenario: she tells your friends that you're really good at eating the pussy.

kitten13126 0
dizzle_doneski 0

XDD, you.. ummm, hmmm... im sorry dude