By Anonymous - 20/06/2009 04:09 - United States

Today, my friend sent me a bumper sticker that said, "Do you know that gullible said slowly sounds like 'green bears'?" I spent quite a few minutes trying to get gullible to sound like green bears until I realized that it didn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 165
You deserved it 65 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If someone sends you something containing the world gullible, ignore it and assume you're being tricked. It's a good rule to follow. Also, it took you thirty minutes to realize this? That's just sad.

did you know the word "gullible" isnt even in the dictionary?

Comments

If someone sends you something containing the world gullible, ignore it and assume you're being tricked. It's a good rule to follow. Also, it took you thirty minutes to realize this? That's just sad.

Thankfully it didn't say "thirty" but "quite a few". Still, longer than an instant says to me the OP isn't the brightest of fellows.

Oops. How do you know I wasn't watching the OP? I could've been right there... No. I would've intervened. Still, 'quite' a few minutes is a lot more then the fifty seconds to turn your brain on or the two to three times it takes to say it out loud. Reminds me of the If You Seek Amy thing.

Someone changed it to 'quite a few' all of a sudden.. It did say 30 minutes originally :)

See shit like this is so not an FML. I submitted my FML and it wasn't posted. However everyone on myspace thought it was so an FML. Here's the FML Today, I took Nyquil to help me sleep. About fifteen minutes ago I realized that Nyquil arouses me more than anyone I've ever slept with. FML OP: YDI. You're a moron and you clearly need to go back to school. Seriously, how stupid can you be?

lexilovesyou 0

Its okay; Before I read the last sentence I was trying to figure it out too(:

i did the same thing until i read it doesnt... lol i must be gullible!

It said "the next half hour" instead of quite a few.

this is a stupid fml. it basically means anyone can have an fml here when they fall for a very small prank

Ahahahahahaha. That's about as stupid as acknowledging the door you're about to walk into, yet still, SOMEHOW, walking into it! Good effort. You get a gold star! :oP

"Quite a few minutes" = "Thirty minutes" ?? Where did you see that?

I am very gullible and I also would have spent a long time trying to figure it out.

Nowhere does it say it takes 30 minutes

this has happened to me in 4th grade. never again. learn the lesson and don't fall for it...be glad no one was around hahahah

Panicattackx5 0

That's what I am doing right now. Gulliiibblllee. Greeen beeeaarsss.

jncwmnd 0

U took that long?! o.O after maybe..3 tries I would assume a person would usually give up, kudos for not being a quitter :)

did you know the word "gullible" isnt even in the dictionary?

lol That's so cute. My mom was always gullible like that. Don't lose that naivete, but certainly, as the first commenter said, if it says "gullible" anywhere in the joke, assume you're being tricked.