Emotional support

By Anonymous - 17/04/2021 08:00

Today, I was complaining to my Nana about why I can’t get a date. She proceeded to point out my appearance, lack of brains, abrasive personality, poor clothing choices, tacky tattoos, and so on. Thanks Nana. FML
I agree, your life sucks 491
You deserved it 1 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She didn’t mention your total lack of self-awareness?

Comments

Dude, have you seen the women Pete Davidson has dated? Ariana Grande, Kate Beckinsale, Margaret Qualley and now apparently Phoebe Dynevor. All four of these women are really hot, and they obviously see past his traits that he shares with OP. From what I've seen, he's not very funny, but many people think otherwise, and maybe that's why he gets to date these women despite the fact he looks like a junkie who sells drugs to kids.

She didn’t mention your total lack of self-awareness?

bleachedraven 14

Ouch...well maybe you can work on your issues now.

diraven 15

Tell her she's old and will probably die soon

I think Nana may have done you a favor. We need honest feedback if we are to make changes to improve our life. It sounds like that’s what you got. Now you can whine about the feedback you got or you can make a self-improvement plan or you readjust your dating standards.

Michael Sawyer 11

I can tell you from my years of experience with women.. Most don't care how you look(tatts, piercings, weight, ect.) it has more to do with how you CARRY yourself. Confidence and belief in ones self is a major part in how women see someone.

I like that Nana has your back. Most people would just say you haven't found the right person yet, or similar way of letting you off.