Effective

By zstarr - 14/07/2012 11:15 - United States - Rome

Spicy
Today, I realized my boyfriend uses sex as a way to get me to stop talking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 618
You deserved it 32 411

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"And then Danielle actually had the cheek to call me a bitch in front of the whole salon whilst having my hair conditioned and..." That's nice, bend over baby.

Comments

If that worked in my relationship i would talk all the time.

perdix 29

I've used kissing many times to get a girl to shut up. Sex usually doesn't prevent them from talking unless their mouth is full . . . or I stop watching sports on TV and pay attention to doing good work on them.

Trisha_aus 15

Why must you watch sports while you're doing it?

Sports are good. And hell yes this works like a dream. Screaming doesn't count as talking ;) just gotta "do good work" to earn it!

perdix 29

#36, because girls won't let me watch C-SPAN during sex, that's why!

liquid_sasquatch 10

I can think of another way to fill the mouth =]

So he would rather you have a full mouth. Seems legit.

hateevryone 14

Don't give him the satisfaction.

It's a requirement for possession of a man card.

Well, if you don't like it, you could try talking to him about i- wait… never mind.

ShadowedHuman 5

Boyfriend: Yeah, you like that? OP: Boyfriend: Yeah, feels good. OP: Boyfriend: Want to try something else? OP: If you don't talk during sex, you're doing something wrong.