Easy

By pokie - 30/08/2009 05:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my boyfriend that my fantasy was for him to eat me out on the dinner table. My boyfriend told me his was me in a Pikachu costume. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 918
You deserved it 9 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, i must admit pokemon was incredibly cool back in the day and still kinda is. So essentially your Bf is awesome.

Comments

Well... yes it weird but hey at least he told you! It would be worse if he were secretive about his freaky geeky little fantasies! Maybe he can eat you out through a Pikachu costume on the dinner table? Compromise people!!

Could you imagine that though? "Mooooooom, how was I conceived?" "Oh well mommy was lying on the kitchen table in a Pikachu costume getting man handled and yano, one thing led to another... and WHAM! 9 months later, there you were! Yay!"

That sounded quite alot like a Dr Cox rant...

HAHA yeah ok... that would be odd. Hilarious... but odd.

liveandletlive89 0

If I were gay, I'd be so happy to have such an amazing boyfriend. Not that I find pikachu sexually exciting (PIKAA! says the thankful pikachu!) It's just the idea of the matter. He thinks outside the box, or in this case, pokeball. You're a loser for taking it harshly. It's JUST pikachu for God's sake!

chowyuk 0

I can't even describe how gay you are for hypotheticaly saying any situation where you would have an "amazing bf"

hothotheat_ 13

"He thinks outside the box, or in this case, pokeball." Haha, you win for that.

liveandletlive89 0

Mmmmmm Jessica Nigri.... But yeah, I'm neutral here. All these "YDI for having a freak BF" comments are retarded. Yet I don't think it's worth an FYL either.

russianspy1234 11

Yeah, I was gonna mention her to show all the naysayers just how hot pikachu can be, guess you beat me to it.

i don't get it, it's a relatively harmless fettish and you call him a freak... gues thats why couples aren't honest one to another in fear of being laughed at

My first reaction: Pikachu? WTF! Second reaction: Hey, at least it's harmless. In fact it's one of the most docile fantasies I've ever heard. AND he felt comfortable enough to tell you to your face. That's a GOOD thing. Don't betray that trust by posting it on the internet!

valuemeal2 1

Ugh, dump him immediately. You so do not want to be with a person who still likes Pokemon (which is, btw, the spawn of Satan and should be destroyed immediately). FYL, run far awayyyy.

Whats wrong with Pokemon, seriously lets settle this with a pokemon battle right here and now! I use Charizard first, but you counter with a water pokemon, easily destroying Charizard, so i come back with a Zapdos, obliterating you, and anything else you choose. I win, see pokemon IS better, you can win arguments with it =).

redblueviolet 0

#50, That comment was made of win. :D

oaklandfanatic 0

Number 25, Are you stupid, or do you like to epic fail.

Ugh, shut the **** up immediately. You are such a ******* moron for caring that people still like Pokemon (which is, btw, awesome, unlike the spawn of Satan you are, which should be destroyed immediately).

i think your boyfriend is wonderful. this is so much more MLIA than FML.

How is that an FML? It doesn't affect your life at all really. I don't see the FML in this one either.

AntiChrist7 0

Girls only date assholes or freaks. YDI

Duh, get a crotchless Pikachu costume. But then again, I fantasize about eating dinner on my dinner table.

As much as i hate pokemon.... whats wrong with that?