By Shocked - 18/12/2009 04:25 - United States

Today, I was watching TV. During a very long commercial break, I found my brothers PSP charger next to me. Out of boredom I put my tongue on the end on the metal. Not only did it fry my tongue but found its way to my metal filling in my tooth. I now have a sore tongue and a throbbing toothache. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 185
You deserved it 80 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

YDI-That's completely ridiculous. I'm sorry. Have you been to a dentist?

At least now you know that you may use it to fry some eggs, or roast some almonds.

WTF god .... there is no words to explain how much of a retard u are (the OP)

^ he's from Texas, what do you expect?

didnt your mom told you never to do that shit?

You totally deserve it. Who picks up a charger of some kind and decide that they need to touch their tongue with it? Honestly. If it had managed to kill, for a Darwin Award.

Funny part is that with almost every charger I have ever seen the metal part you can see and touch has no voltage on it. For safety reasons the metal you can touch is always the negative side (or 0 voltage). I checked with my psp charger and it is quite difficult to touch the metal with the positive voltage. So either this is fake, or the charger is malfunctioning and you should replace it or bring it back to the store for repair. Well that or you were chewing it or sucking on it or something like that, which i really don't want to know any details about.

I've always been confused on this. since electrons have a negative charge wouldn't the negative side shock you. or is it a negative flow of electrons as they complete the circuit.

Surprise, a cord for charging electronics has an electric charge! Nice job idiot.

Sun_Kissed18 25

This is why you're supposed to unplug chargers when they're not in use. They still draw power, even when not charging things. Way to hike up your electricity bill for no reason.

celialevi1234 2

zach4532 people like you and that attitude is what killing this planet and it's not one cent, even if it's a dollar, multiply that by all the chargers you have plugged in...

most chargers have adaptive charging in them with a Qualcomm chip so they stopped charging when not plugged in, it adds literally nothing to your electricity bill

pancakegremlin 0

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard!

pancakegremlin 0

It means You Deserve It. It's one of the voting buttons, it's next to the one that says "I agree your life sucks"

doesn't it mean You Dumb Idiot? at least it does according to urban dictionary

It also says that skiing is a girl jerking off two guys at once

ThisismeBaby 0

wow lame! un seems untrue who the hell will stik their tounge on a charger thats plugged in?? #ultimateFAIL

schwinn11 0