Easy mistake

By Anonymous - 26/03/2009 23:39 - United States

Today, I was at QuickTrip. As I was leaving, I passed a woman who was saying, "Stay!" very sternly through her open driver's side door. I smiled as I passed, saying, "Your dog wants to follow you huh? I've been there." She glared at me and said, "No. That's my son. He's mentally challenged." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 004
You deserved it 26 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who the hell would leave their mentally challenged child alone in the car?!

RNCftw 0

what kind of mother says "stay" to her child? i don't care if he's mentally challenged or not, you don't talk to him like he's a pet.

Comments

that's not an fml because you will never see that woman again so how does it affect you...

SVelasquez 0

Okay, first off, you don't tell your kid "Stay" like a dog, even if he is mentally challenged. Two, it's better to keep your mouth shut in this situation. Three, that woman's a bitch! She shouldn't be leaving her son unattended IN A CAR anyways!

@48, it's called being friendly. That really sucks though :T it could've happened to anyone. Don't worry about it. Seriously, though, she's a terrible mother. It's bad enough that she leaves a child alone in a car, let alone a mentally challenged one. And then she gives YOU shit for thinking that she was talking to her dog? Bitch.

#1 ... dang that's exactly what i was thinking. #9 lol... yeah... Basically, if the child is at a mental level where you have to use simple commands like "Stay"... perhaps leaving him or her alone in a car is not the brightest thing to do.

#49- you're the retard. stfu. and HAHAHAHAHA for this whole story.

whats a quicktrip?? but its not your fault its not like you would have known! anyone would assume the same thing everyone needs to chill