Dude, WTF is this?

By Anonymous - 28/09/2015 20:33 - United States - Las Vegas

Spicy
Today, after saying I'd edit and revise a coworker's report so he could go home and spend his anniversary with his wife, he sent me a file. Upon opening it, it was pictures of men wearing strange fetish gear while being dominated. He has yet to send me the correct file and I'm scared to ask. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 978
You deserved it 2 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just hope he isn't giving you a less than subtle hint and legitimately sent you the wrong file.

Just say you never got the file and he needs to resend it. Everyone has a kink, no need to be scared of him for it.

Comments

starglow13 10

The true FML would be on his side though

Hopefully it was an accident. Just be like "hey, I never got the file. Could you please resend it?" (: then if he sends the same one again, just say something.

Men being dominated and spending anniversary time with his wife.. I smell something....

Maybe it WAS the right file? That would definitely make for an interesting report.

FMLusername969 21

you don't have to say anything just send the file back. He'll get the message .

He might have done it as a joke and didn't really need you to do any work for him.

mrswombat 16

Say the file he sent wouldn't open/wad corrupt. He would be forced to upload and send the file again. Hopefully he would send the correct one the next time around...

For research purposes I will need the file.

Whatever you do please don't say anything to anyone. Don't be that guy.

You might wanna ask him about that... and try to avoid contact with him at work... Yikes!