Driving school dropout

By Rebecca - 16/01/2012 00:36 - Canada

Today, as I was pulling into my driveway, I hit my fence. The same fence that I had repaired last week because I had run into it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 641
You deserved it 41 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what time is it..? time to get a new fence. sorry, i just had to.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

Something tells me this will happen again..

Comments

Ashley91129 6

I think you should move or get rid of the fence, clearly you're not overcoming it any time soon ;)

Next time call a cab. You aren't supposed to be driving drunk.

pippa08 0

I think there may be a hidden message there that you need more driving lessons!

It's gonna happen again so don't fix it. Waste of money ,time and fence because you need to learn to drive and please get a glasses.FYL

*Reads the FML post* *laughs* *checks gender* -.- Oh wow, a woman. I was praying for a man, for once. Why must you run over your fence? And twice, wtf? *Cries*

chels1994 11

I'm sure there are plenty of guys on here who have hit something while driving, don't worry. Shit happens (:

Jazzy_B34r 12

.........*clap*...*clap*...*clap*..........

tifani322 13

I only thumbed this up because of the duckies hahaha

First time is a "oops" second time, is a YDI. Learn how to drive or get some glasses. Seriously, how do you hit the same fence twice when pulling into a drive way?!?! It's women like you that makes the rest of us women look like bad drivers, and give men more of an excuse to make their remarks about women drivers.

I would just like to record the fact that, as a man, I agree with this comment. Thumbs up and all. Woman kind is much better off without those few bad examples and biased men. *steps down from unnecessary soap box*