Drama!

By fuckparents - 09/01/2012 23:01 - United States

Today, my distraught mom called me, saying my dad had killed himself and to come home right away. After cussing out my math teacher for trying to stop me and rushing back home in a taxi, I ran into the living room, only to find my parents laughing so hard they were practically in tears. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 775
You deserved it 3 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow FYL... They took the joke too far...

ajourdhui 0

what the ****. what kind of selfish asshole does that to someone? especially someone they love.

Comments

thats probably the worst thing anyone could do to you! it's really sad that your parents don't get that !

People shouldn't joke about suicide like that. Especially if it's about a really close relative like they did to you.

I can't believe they thought that was funny...

Your parents give new meaning to being mentally challenged.

That's is a TERRIBLE joke. I'm sorry :(

JayByrd13 6

haha! wow that sounds like somethin my parent would do

I'm sorry you have ****** up parents, too.

I'd get away from them as soon as possible. That's totally dysfunctional. Get ur education and get away.

cooLING 0

To add to #51: try for a scholarship and get a job of you don't have one. You NEED to get outta there. If you have supportive relatives, ask them for help too. I have a cousin who lives with a mom who'd say that kind of stuff. I wish I could take her in but my house is already under enough strain due to having two elderly people to take care of.

Hey be grateful that 1) he is still alive and 2) you have both your parents...

Hard to be grateful for those parents. Very bad parenting.

Jazzalyn 10

That is just ****** up on every level possible. I love a joke as much as the next person...but some things shouldn't be joked about.