Doofus

By wobbles - 04/12/2009 05:28 - United States

Today, I spent 30 minutes trying to find my glasses. I don't know what's worse, the fact that I was wearing them the whole time, or that my girlfriend played along and helped me look for them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 926
You deserved it 34 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ICallKyo 3

if this had happened to someone with any sense of humor, it would have ended up on MLIA. how is that an FML at all?

Comments

I don't know how that happened, I wear glasses and I think you would probably be able to tell if you weren't wearing them because of the change in your vision. If it's really that unoticable, why even wear glasses?

Perhaps he only uses them for reading. My vision is shitty in general, and I can speak for many when I say that after wearing them constantly for years, your face/ears don't register that they're there. They just are. But yeah, if that's the case for this guy, it doesn't explain why he didn't notice the change in vision.

If you wear them all the time, you get used to having alright vision. So much so, that you forget that you actually need glasses. I wear my glasses from waking up to going to sleep so I rarely go without my glasses. So I'm used to having okay sight. Maybe its the same for him.

I wear RED SUNGLASSES and somehow forget I am. You just get used to it after a while, and don't think about it. Try to see if you can feel yourself wearing your underwear now. Bet you can't! It's because you've adjusted to wearing it and it no longer applies to your senses. @OP: Oh, lighten up! She was just having fun with you.

Some people actually need a minor correction. I am one of them. I get severe headaches and fatigue without my glasses but can't tell the difference unless you hide one of my eyes because my binocular vision is correct.

Aw, that's cute. I like you and your girlfriend. (:

FMLLOLL 0

lolll thats funny as i would have done the same

That's the funniest FML I've seen so far! I totally sympathise with you though, I sometimes forget I have my glasses on my face. Though I don't spend half an hour looking for them!

AmiNayaki 0

sounds like it's time for new glasses if you can't see with em on (i've had that happen too, my best friend began laughing helplessly before she could explain) sorry about your girlfriend btw

hahahaha thats funny. i wouldn't have made you search for 30mins though. maybe only a few.

klar_fml 0

cries! that's hilarious, love it :)

Bathory_fml 0

Are you sure she "played along" or did she just not notice either? If it's the latter, you two are meant for each other.

Cloudy_fml 0

i actually like laughed out loud ! thats really funny haha :P