Doofus

By wobbles - 04/12/2009 05:28 - United States

Today, I spent 30 minutes trying to find my glasses. I don't know what's worse, the fact that I was wearing them the whole time, or that my girlfriend played along and helped me look for them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 926
You deserved it 34 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ICallKyo 3

if this had happened to someone with any sense of humor, it would have ended up on MLIA. how is that an FML at all?

Comments

quarty165 0

This would be much better on mlia, because it's funny and not a big deal. At least you found them.

Why the Hell are you wearing glasses if you don't notice the difference either way?

I just noticed that California has the highest number of FMLS posted in the US........ yay us?? :S

ellephaba101 0

that's not exactly good... the highest number of bad things happened in your state

All FMLs containing the phrase "I don't know what's worse" should be dropped on the spot and never posted on this site because there's way too many of them.

theblazian 0

You should commit seppuku.... its the only way I can think of that will lighten the sheer horribleness and shame of your life.

HAHAHAHA your girlfriend is really funny! if it was me i'd be like "wow...how did i not notice that?" then congratulate my girlfriend on her ability to keep a straight face.

Heh, Find the Glasses is a game I play with my g/f. Only she takes them off of me herself, and it's just an excuse to make me feel her up to look for them.

suesblues 0
Mooshki 0

Actually, your gf sounds like a lot of fun. The fact that she spent all that time on it means she was laughing with you, not at you. :)

#26: maybe it's because California has a higher population than any other state, genius