Doofus move

By Stickerman - 17/03/2022 14:00

Today, outraged about the high gas prices, I thought it would be funny to buy some stickers of Joe Biden saying, “I did that” to put them on the gas pumps next to the prices. I was caught by the owner, and am no longer welcome in that gas station for “vandalism.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 333
You deserved it 2 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

slkeithh 14

Surely you can see why you deserved this, yeah? Go back to school and think about your life choices.

Well, since Republicans are all about "respect of private property" and "personal responsibility", I'm sure you're completely fine with the gas station owner's decision, right?

Comments

slkeithh 14

Surely you can see why you deserved this, yeah? Go back to school and think about your life choices.

Don’t touch shit that doesn’t belong to you. Isn’t that the one of the first rules most kids learn? It doesn’t stop applying just because you’re an adult. Actions have consequences, even if it doesn’t seem like a big deal to you.

mattiagardin 15

Today you can't really tell the truth anymore

maskedangel 11

Someone did this to the gas pumps by my place. Idk if they got in trouble but I thought it was hilarious

Well, since Republicans are all about "respect of private property" and "personal responsibility", I'm sure you're completely fine with the gas station owner's decision, right?

AzraelAngelus 15

Op doesn’t have to be republican to hate Biden there are plenty of democrats and independents where I live that hate him

Worth noting gas in the US is unusually cheap, compared to other country. In America's hat the average price is $5.936 per gallon atm.

vg 4

In my country gas has been up to 12$ a gallon. I don't blame Joe Biden tho, cause I'm not an idiot.

YDI for thinking the President has any control over gas prices

That's not "vandalism," it's real vandalism to deface someone's property. You could get in a lot of trouble.

Marcella1016 31

Gas prices are high around the whole world, between the pandemic and the war (and many other factors). Why do you think the president has any control over gas prices? Seriously, I would love an answer because I have never, ever understood this logic. What is the logic? Spell it out for me, please.

Just putting it out there: This is Putin's fault. If you aren't content blaming him, OP, the next most direct no-goodnik would be the corporate profiteeers who chose to raise their prices when Europe took a principalled stand and stopped buying Russian gas. And if you aren't content blaming a corporation, BLAME TRUMP. BLAME OBAMA. BLAME W. BLAME CLINTON. BLAME BUSH SR. BLAME EVERYONE IN OFFICE SINCE 1991. But blaming Biden is like blaming the fire department for the fire because they came running when your house caught on fire after you used candles near a dry christmas tree. People thought Trump was playing keep away with aid money just as a political scheme to help him in the next election. But did you know Exxon ended up going into Ukraine to help them with an energy crisis? Rex Tillerson's Exxon. That one. The same Exxon with deep ties to Russia state gas and oil companies? Did you know that Ukraine had to open it's waters to foreign companies for drilling as result of an energy crisis created by the west agreeing they'd buy gas cheap from russia, and in exchange, no one else would be allowed to sell gas to Ukraine - and made worse when Trump refused to give money to Ukraine that Ukraine had already earned by divesting of its nukes? (We are so behind on the funds we promised to pay them to cover expenses of divesting). I'm sorry you don't like paying more for gas. Ukrainians don't like Putin attempting genocide.