Donut pass Go

By Anonymous - 22/11/2010 06:26 - United States

Today, I came through a DUI checkpoint. The trooper noticed some donuts I had. He asked, "Are those donuts?" Jokingly, I replied, "Yes. Why? Are you going to confiscate them?" He didn't see the humor and pulled me off to the side to have a team search my truck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 333
You deserved it 29 220

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

They can't search it without probable cause. Donuts do not count as probable cause no matter how much they want them to.

making cop jokes at a cop may not have been the best idea.

Comments

I say f*** the po-lice lol lol! All they do is get fat off of donuts n all the training goes down the drain ;)

I could give u a 40 page list on how what you just said is stupid. but Ur Probably to ignorant to understand.

Before you do that, read your comment first. Fail.

FFML_314 11

That means yes, he is going to confiscate them, but he had to make it look legit.

YDI he can't search without probable cause and a doughnut does NOT count. Next time remind him they are yours and so is your vehicle so he can go suck one.

bent80 0

You DO NOT have to consent to a search. flexyourrights.org Just Say No.

RookiePyro 0

and your picture is of a useless tool flexing, very ironic

your fault but i would of said "take one and let me pass"

Oh man.. This makes me want some donuts O_O

Krispy Kreme or get the **** out. Anyone who says "Dunkin Donuts" will have his/her lips cut off, even though their coffee IS the best. Canadians are free to say "Tim's!!" however.

**** yeah, Krispy Kreme. I have one of those "free donut every day for a year" cards. It's the most amazing thing ever.

RedPillSucks 31

Krispy Kreme is the "crack" of donuts. Dunkin Donuts is the "mary jane" of donuts.

Tim Horton's adds crack to their coffee and donuts. That's why they are so amazing. There can be no other explanation. I would drive back to NYC just for more Tim Horton's.

PYLrulz 17

Krispy Kreme is good, but for the donuts I like (custard filled) they skimp on it.

XxxT3rr4xxX 25

I ******* love krispy creme they have the best donuts ever!!

hcovballer247 0

Not exactly the smartest thing to do

meowcow 3

no probable cause for search. a guy in the US flipped the bird at a cop as he drove by and he pulled him over because of that. he sued for unlawful stoppage and searching and got like $5000 + lawsuit fees :)

It's funny how much people can get away with. Legally, you can spit on the ground in front of a cop, call him a ******* donut-munching pig, and he can't do shit about it.

kiwigail 0

well you shouldn't have been douchey....