Don't worry, IQ ain't real

By snathans - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I took one of those IQ tests on the internet. I cheated and still got a 70. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 371
You deserved it 80 012

Top comments

YDI for cheating, and also for thinking that internet IQ tests are even remotely legitimate. Did you also get a free Xbox?

Ouch. How did you manage to do that? Like epic fail. No offense. Actually, it was prob the site. Anyone who can work the internet has greater than 70 IQ.

Comments

helen__fml 0

1. those are fake 2. why would you cheat on an iq test? it's telling YOU YOUR IQ. it's not like it actually counts..

eeee93757 0

You are either: a) an EXTREME ego maniac, taking phony IQ tests (not even remotely true results) so you feel good about yourself because you were patronized by the internet (you have a 132 IQ, now participate in three offers from our select sponsors for a free Xbox 360!)) b) the biggest ******* idiot on the planet for three reasons. The first being you actually believing these internet IQ tests are legitimate, the second being you actually care about your phony result of the phony IQ test, the third being you looked up all the answers (the only assumable way you can cheat on a MC internet test), and still only scored a 70. Or maybe: c) both. YDI you ******* dumbass.

jcrew_fml 0

whatta dumbass...you actually think those r legit?

The fact that you believed an internet IQ test means that your IQ is most likely below 70.

You probably cheated wrong. (It's because you're stupid.)

Why would you cheat? Arent those just for your own good?

exthalion 0

#15 you definately said "i took one before and got a 30" its "Ive taken those before and once got a 30" Way to deserve that 30. ALso its cause they are timed, so obviously if you took the time to cheat it would kill your score.

1. fail 2. who cheats on an iQ test? 3. you must be mega retarded ydi smart one

000001 0

Lesson: Internet IQ tests are hardly reliable. Now, if you get a 70 in a standardized written IQ test, then FYL.