Don't worry, IQ ain't real

By snathans - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I took one of those IQ tests on the internet. I cheated and still got a 70. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 371
You deserved it 80 011

Top comments

YDI for cheating, and also for thinking that internet IQ tests are even remotely legitimate. Did you also get a free Xbox?

Ouch. How did you manage to do that? Like epic fail. No offense. Actually, it was prob the site. Anyone who can work the internet has greater than 70 IQ.

Comments

greatnt249 0

"So... was 70 your IQ measurement, or the percentage of right answers you got?" Boy, my face sure does hurt after all the facepalms I've been giving myself. People, the score of an IQ test is your IQ; 100 being the average. "70 or lower IQ and not being able to function on your own determines mental retardation." Not true at all; many people with mental retardation can function well, but that doesn't make them any less mentally retarded.

TheUnnamedOne 0

Reminds me when I took an IQ test, I got a low score. Then when I re-took it, without actually chekcing off any answers, I got a higher score.

Yeah, I was going to say that those tests can be unfair, but then I did one out of curiosity, scored 135 without cheating and I'm also stoned. Don't worry! You're good at something! People love you and think the noises you make are cute! Don't be sad!

PollySighDevil 0

I'm not going to bother saying anything much... you can't read anyway... ******* moron

you know, a lot of iq tests are timed, so your score can depend on the amount of time you spend on each question. you probably wasted a lot of time cheating and getting the right answers, but you were penalized for it.

hmmm if he cheated and got a 70..... what would he have gotten if he hadn't cheated? 0.o

It was a very accurate IQ test then :)

dude you realize that its probably inaccurate because 70 means like literally mentally retarded, anything below that is borderline vegetable.