Don't attempt this at home

By they have no sense of humor - 28/04/2023 18:00

Today, in an attempt to win a political argument, I recorded myself walking into a gun store and asking which gun would be best to hypothetically deal with my neighbor's annoying kids. I now have a recording of myself being chewed out, banned for life, and perp-walked out the door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 105
You deserved it 2 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stores around here would call the cops and hold you till they arrive. Likely they'd report you to mental health agencies.

OP, I’m sorry, but you have to be really dumb to try that in the era of “see something say something”. It’s an incredibly stupid thing to do… Your recording the conversation only demonstrated that you were trying to make the shop owner or employee look bad. I think they showed restraint in not calling the cops on you.

Comments

Stores around here would call the cops and hold you till they arrive. Likely they'd report you to mental health agencies.

There are plenty of other irresponsible gun owners out there why are you trying to join them?

OP, I’m sorry, but you have to be really dumb to try that in the era of “see something say something”. It’s an incredibly stupid thing to do… Your recording the conversation only demonstrated that you were trying to make the shop owner or employee look bad. I think they showed restraint in not calling the cops on you.

Congratulations, you have won the “biggest moron of the week award”. You beat out such luminaries as politicians and Karen’s. Take a bow

Next joke for you to try: yell bomb inside an airplane

Dumb Azz just might try it at this point

vg 4

Honestly, I think you proved your point correct if you did that and just got thrown out and not reported to the police. Hypothetically you could just go on to the next store, adjust yourself a bit and walk out with a gun, since they didn't knew about the first incident since noone reported it.

And that would be a good proof the system is not working properly. The first store did right but if you can go to another store it shows the limits of the system.

If you were trying to prove how much of a dumbass you are, mission accomplished

why do you think anyone would agree with you? that's not a joke to make in any sense. there's a half truth in there somewhere an I hope we see you on the national news being sent to prison:)

so you joke about hurting a child to prove your political argument? buddy you lost any sense of respectability to have anyone want to listen to you, let alone try and have an adult conversation with if you can't even bring factual statements into your "argument" in general if you say political argument, you've lost. people have opinions that are their own. you cannot change others to appease you.