Doggy dog world

By bigdaddy - 25/09/2009 15:01 - United States

Today, while I was brushing my teeth, my 5 year old-son walked into the bathroom. He gave me a mean look and said, "That's Sammy's toothbrush, not yours." I've been brushing my teeth with the dog's toothbrush for two months now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 286
You deserved it 8 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dogs mouths are cleaner than humans. just get a new toothbrush, no problem. still disgusting though

flyboy57 0

you have a smart kid. he may have just punk'ed you.

Comments

amberita28 0

wow, you have a responsible 5 year old. he actually brushes his dogs teeth! good job!

kosscom 0

In America Obama brushes your teeth for you!

why would you keep your dogs toothbrush in the bathroom?!

birds_fml 7

Why does your dog have a toothbrush? Also, for all the people saying a dog's mouth is cleaner than our own... yes, it is true that a dog's mouth has fewer germs, making it "cleaner." HOWEVER the germs that are in our own mouth are harmless to us, while the germs that are in a dog's mouth can make a human sick.

does your 5 year old son happen to be the from the fml above yours?

staplergunn 0

you know michael jackson would never use the same toothbrush more than once whatss wrong with this world today using only one toothbrush!! wowo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wwmjd?

If you cleaned it off before using it it's no big deal.

You might want to double check on everything else you use. Make sure no one is using your clippers to trim dingleberries off the dogs butt and things like that. Better safe than sorry.