Dodged a bullet

By CC. - 11/10/2011 14:51 - Sweden

Spicy
Today, I met an old friend, with whom I have a complicated history and we hooked up. He came before we even started. In his sleep, he pushed me out of the bed. When I woke up, he had peed himself in his sleep. Glad I let that ship sail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 881
You deserved it 25 056

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, it really is a good thing you let that ship sail and didn't hook up with him again... oh wait.

In a nutshell, he jizzed in his pants, rolled you off the bed and then marked you as his territory

Comments

bigbubbamike 0

that ship sailed down a warm golden river

every1luvsboners 11

This is why I always wear a chip clip on my penis. Sometimes you can't control that little bastard; it has a mind of it's own. Just buy him one and you'll be fine.

ydi for f**king him in the first place. I mean are you really that stupid ane unreasonable?

FML_LOL_439 4

#15- wtf, there was nothing wrong with what op did. It's not like they tried to force one another.

helterskeltersmi 0

Are you retarded? Or just a giant asshole? Either way, shut the **** up

ReynshineCutting 10

Well having sex with random people is pretty damn whorish. Hopefully OP will grow out of that stage fairly soon. This might be her wake up call.

I don't really see how she deserved this, i'd say F his life more though.

Are you sure you want that ship to sail? He should be on the winning tour with charlie sheen!

Wow, you should really get some self respect, clearly you can do better.

NoNotTheFace 8

It would be funnier if he blamed you for everything when we woke up. You peed on the bed? GROSS. And you didn't want to sleep on your own pee so you slept on the floor. But you didn't give a SHIT ABOUT ME WALLOWING IN YOUR URINE???

NoNotTheFace 8

*When HE woke up. What a bitch of a mistake. Unless... we had a threesome but I was too shitfaced to remember. But that's impossible because no way in **** am I spending $700 for a one way ticket to Sweden.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

Ha! It cost me $860 for two round trips back home to Vegas.