Dirty laundry

By Howimetmybrother - 05/12/2017 06:00

Spicy
Today, to repay my brother who's been hosting me, I took his laundry out to wash. Loading the machine, I gave a tug on the corner of a towel and the biggest dildo I've ever seen flew out of the basket and bounced to a stop in the middle of the floor. Every. One. Saw. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 582
You deserved it 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn. You'd think at least one other person would throw their ***** on the floor too, just so it's less awkward for you. But I guess helping out a stranger in need is a lost art these days.

Lobby_Bee 17

Explain to everyone that it's not what it looks like, it's a dog toy.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Damn. You'd think at least one other person would throw their ***** on the floor too, just so it's less awkward for you. But I guess helping out a stranger in need is a lost art these days.

Lobby_Bee 17

Explain to everyone that it's not what it looks like, it's a dog toy.

Christina Winden 22

Wow, that's hard to talk your way out of. Really not something you could have pre-dick-ted though. I hope the rest of the laundry wasn't too much of a pain in the ass. In the future re-member not to go through your brother's private things, even if you get the vibe that you're helping.

Dayum Girl, that’s an assload of puns. I’d hate to see where you’ve been storing them all this time

Not to mention the pen that exploded in the dryer.

I would be a million times less upset about strangers seeing me with a *****, than about encountering my relative's sex toy, and pondering that they may have been using it lately... during your stay under the same roof. Like think about it- if you were to set eyes on your sibling's *****, would the natural response not be to go mad and swiftly seek death? I think so. Luckily for my peace if mind, all my relatives are utterly asexual. YES THEY ARE! EVERY ONE OF THEM!