Dingus

By Anonymous - 26/06/2010 13:24 - Tanzania United Republic of

Today, I was driving along when I saw a hot girl walking. I decided to impress her by doing a 180 degree turn. Successfully pulling off my trick, I decided to back up so I could go the right way. Not looking behind, I backed up and smashed into a wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 803
You deserved it 66 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skyeyez9 24

That act will make the girl you are a stalker or possibly a pervo kidnapper. Dont follow girls with your vehicle.

Comments

Splayd 10

*Yawn* The people who comment here are boring and predictable. "What's that? You tried to impress someone? Well, without knowing who you are and what you were thinking beyond the modicum of information you provided, I am going to assume that you MUST be a douchebag, because only mean people ever perform tricks in an attempt to impress someone. Boo hoo!" It would be much more interesting to have a discussion about what happened afterward, if she was impressed, and other such relevant points.

Sorry dude, but you should know this: stuff that impresses guys, tends to mostly impress guys, and not girls. it's sad, but true. And trust I struggle with the fact myself... that women have no clue about how awesome and how trial-some gaining certain skills can be.

hence, its very easy for many gals to claim, in haste that a person who devotes their life to endeavors such as extreme sports and/or music is stupid, or wastes their time--or even sucks. but I have no personal examples (people I know) who are female, who have had the guts or follow-through to continue learning an instrument/playing music (live mind you) or say, skateboarding...because it often requires pain, dedication, disappointment, and often powering through (valid and substantiated) fear. but don't tell them this. they might feel bad or call you a sexist. but dem's the facts, sisters. If you want to know where I stand, the man who tight-rope walked across Manhattan(?), I think he was extremely fool-hardy, but obviously ballsy, and ******* had skill. I imagine that that mindset wasn't limited to death-defying acts. There's no possible way. But that's my (generally, male) logic.

Benelli_SkM 0

Wow, 180 degree turn! Woahh, I'd be so impressed with that.

littlebluepill 1

Hmmmmm impressive.....maybe to a 9 year old boy or to a fellow meat head but never to a woman. Grow up.

1. Sucks to suck 2. Now I don't know why but girls couldn't don't care bout that ;)

All my girl friends who I have talked to about this or something equal to that, say that they roll their eyes when guys do something like that. It really isn't impressing girls much. Some maybe yes, but mostly it makes you look like a ******* dumbass who can't get attention with anything else than doing stupid tricks.

So... You tried to impress a girl with a U-turn? I don't know where you live but if you can get laid by doing a U-turn, I want to go there!