Devious

By savvylady - 18/06/2009 04:52 - United States

Today, I was invited out to a date by my ex-boyfriend. He seemed really excited to reconnect and kept holding my hand and complimenting how I looked. Out of nowhere a girl runs up to him screaming. It was his current girlfriend, he was using me to make her jealous. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 608
You deserved it 6 727

Same thing different taste

Comments

that sucks. don't assume all guys are assholes like him. I hope his current gf is smart enough to dump him and you're smart enough to never date him in the future if he's single.

iSmellNice 2

I don't know how many times I've seen this kind of thing on TV.

cpatrick820 3

That seems like something that would happen in junior high...

Darling, you can so turn that against him. Use her. Look at her, and then look at him and say loudly, "Baby, who's this?" Play it off as though you two have been seeing each other again for a long while. She'll think he's cheating and either it'll cause a world of trouble for him or she'll just dump him flat.

likeduhhx4 0

what a ******* asshole. and why did you guys break up in the first place ?

The reason we broke up is bc I was going backpacking through Europe and he decided that now was the perfect time to "cut the leash". He never mentioned a current girlfriend and I thought maybe he wanted to apologize and start bonding again...guess not. BUT thanks to those of you who did mention that I was prettier than her.

OMG THAT TOTALLY SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!1 BAHH.

if you ever have a reason to make him your "ex" then never go back to him

Hah. That's awful. This one is a relationship-ninja. I always feel bad for the people who stay in the system even after they've figured out how it works.