Detective work

By broken vows - 15/03/2014 21:48 - Canada - Cambridge

Today, I followed my wife out, since she's been acting strangely lately and I was suspicious. She met up with a guy at a restaurant, who she later claimed was her brother. Either she's cheating on me, or it's tradition in her family to make out and grope each other at the end of meals. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 457
You deserved it 4 848

Same thing different taste

Comments

FYL. So sorry you had to see that. You deserve so much better than her.

Wow that's horrible on her side... Sorry OP.. U deserve best and think in terms of long term and depends if u have a kid or not

Coeliacchic93 21

Even if they have a kid it doesn't mean he should stay. It's usually worse on the kids if the parents stay together 'for the sake of the kid's' I'd rather be in a happy single parent house than an unhappy house with both parents. OP you need to talk to her and decide if you can still trust her. this wouldn't be something I could forgive but some people are different. good luck either way!

The thing is, humans are not monogomous. Lying about it however is something else all together. I think if you are going to put someone elses sexual health at risk, they have a right to know about it beforehand, and there should be mature compromises made. I wouldn't want someone that selfish or stupid raising my children or sharing my bed.

cryssycakesx3 22

the "from the south" jokes never get old... /s

i 100% believe she lied to you. you might wanna get a lawyer.

redangel2011 12

Some families are like that but most likely she is cheating. Either way run.

Well even if it was her 'brother' it's still cheating.

Weird that her brother wasn't at your wedding...