Denied

By Anonymous - 26/12/2020 07:58 - United States - Redmond

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend, who live 30 minutes away, asked me over late at night. When I got there, she turned me around and kicked me out because she "wasn’t feeling it." I’m 29 and still a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 278
You deserved it 261

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

I'm just gonna say dump her because it sounds like she's intentionally being an asshole here.

Kind of a bitch move on her part making you come over in the middle of the night to break up. Life goes on. The virginity part seem irrelevant.

Comments

Kind of a bitch move on her part making you come over in the middle of the night to break up. Life goes on. The virginity part seem irrelevant.

tounces7 27

I think the virginity part mostly just adds to his overall FML, not that it was relevant to that specific circumstance.

You are right. If I was in his place, I would anticipate some intimacy when she asked him over.

rotflqtms_ 21

I didn't see the break up part, just the kicking him out because she didn't feel like having sex. Sucks that he went all the way there for nothing, but you're allowed to change your mind about wanting to have sex, even mid sex. At least she didn't wait until he was about to go into her to kick him out butt naked. That would have been horrible luck. °¤And now talking to op...¤° either way OP... can you really blame her for all 29 years of virginity? Was she the only girl you dated? And if so, I think you guys are on completely different pages on sex. And there are people who are older than OP who still also haven't had sex, by choice and not by choice.

tounces7 27

I'm just gonna say dump her because it sounds like she's intentionally being an asshole here.

You've waited 29 years to lose your V-card, what's another few weeks or months? Besides a few more thousands of dollars in meals and gifts. Hope it's worth it.

dude why are you dating her then. she's not worth it move on. stop simping

KingAdrock 16

Her saying no to sex is fine, her kicking you out is shitty.