Deception

By Carlah - 17/03/2020 20:30

Today, I found out that the 19-year-old I've been seeing is really 26, with two kids and a pregnant fiancée. I'm only 17. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 111
You deserved it 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lifeis4me 20

I’m sorry some humans are so disgusting

Depending on the laws and age of consent where you live, that might be statutory rape. He could go to jail for that.

Comments

if you got trickedinto that you need some self re-elavution

Were you up front about your age? Because if he knowingly dated you as a 17 year old, he would be on trouble in a lot of places. However if you lied about your age too, you both could be in trouble.

coius 23

In USA national law passed several years ago putting all states legal age to have sex at 17. That said, I’d out him first to his wife with a detailed statement of his lies, followed by informing police. Even if you are at the age of consent, lying isnt an excuse and many times is criminal. Pretty sure what his did was a misemeanor at minimum. With as my laws as states have, identity fraund includes lying about age/etc.. when somone usually under 18 is involved. Which means he could be tried for statutory rape if you had sex believing he was closer to your age. Nonetheless, i’d say ruin the asshole’s life and let him rot. He’s only going to be a repeat offender and its better to get him now before he steps up his game and tries to go younger. He has ZERO excuses (my source btw is i met my wife when she was 17 and i was 26. I know the summer before i met her, they passed the national law. Also, Our story didnt involve lying. We knew each other’s age, as well who each other were from the start)

If he knew your age, please take a copy of your conversations to the police. That man is dangerous, and you shouldn't have to deal with him alone.