Dead bed

By ohyey - 29/01/2011 01:50 - Norway

Spicy
Today, I discovered that my wife isn't cheating on me after all, as I'd feared. We just don't have sex anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 237
You deserved it 7 046

Same thing different taste

Top comments

summerkingsley 0

Then start making your marriage interesting dude!

Comments

Ask her to try something new and when she says yes, put it in her butt.

cowboyy_fml 0

whoa that's gotta suck... at least try to go down on her and eat out. or ask her to give u somethin too

Common reasons are being exhausted with not enough sharing of chores, loss of respect, husband not being lazy or not a good provider, husband not giving 1 on 1 time by taking her out or enjoying activities together, husband neglecting her, kids in the next room in a small house, you're doing it wrong or too quick, hormone loss in older women, husband has been caught cheating, no alone vacations, new baby, husband is emotionally, financially or physically abusive. Lots of things so ask?

Or it could be her fault? not always the husband whos causing the problems...

OP, you should be happy that your wife isn't cheating on you. And if you're complaining about your sex life, go have fun with your wife!

At least you don't have to worry about kids.

randiZ25 0

hey not true I'm married and let's just say we still have a great time...

she is probally a depressed gambling alcohaulic

It could also be the crazy pills stealing her libido. Really, what female *doesn't* take crazy pills?

Whats your problem? No ones "To young" to be here she was making a joke if you dont like the joke dont reply just to get attention. Damn people are ******.