Dad jokes

By Anonymous - 10/10/2011 22:26 - United States

Today, I wore my brand new Wonderbra to school. When I got home, my dad looked at me and started laughing hysterically. Between breaths, he asked if anyone actually thought my chest was that big and said, "You know why it's called a Wonderbra? Guys take it off and wonder where your tits went." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 225
You deserved it 27 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damnalltheasshol 0

o wow I'm sorry but that's hilarious

thrAsHeRr9081 16

Well, it IS false advertisement.

Comments

They. Work that's for sure and who cares. Really?

drawmesunshine 17

People. Who are attracted. To big boobs. Want big boobs. Not some skinny. Shapeless broad. In a Wonderbra. And buttpads. They. Will be disappointed that's for sure. Right?

Ugh. Skinny, "shapeless" people with small boobs need love too. We're not hideous, deformed creatures.

punkin_26 16

208-Exsessive punctuation is a sign of douchebagary-as is your comment!

drawmesunshine 17

I never said skinny girls were hideously deformed. But imagine this: you're at a club with your bros an you see this girl with big boobs and a nice ass. You buy her a drink, ask her to dance, and she comes home with you. When you get to your place, she takes off her bra and slips out of her fake butt, and you are disappointed because you thought you'd have some **** to play with, but you don't. See? False advertisement. And you would care.

#350 I don't do that, though. Maybe some girls with small boobs do the whole padding thing, but I never have. I'm too small to wear padded bras anyway (they're baggy on me), so I've never done that. I've also never worn push-up bras.

kjbirch7 0

aww that sucks op. someday your boobs will get bigger tho...

Jonman503 0

bras like that..its called lying

That sucks, but it's kind of funny. What's up with all the crazy funny FML's lately? Lmao.

Nolnah 14

wearing a wonderbra is like faking an ******: ******* stupid and doomed to screw your sex life up