Curiosity

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - Ewa Beach

Today, my neighbor came over and yelled at me for traumatizing her kids. What did I do? Nothing. Her kids entered my backyard, dug up my one month-dead hamster and freaked out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 658
You deserved it 3 491

Top comments

A parent's children can do no wrong these days. You know that. Their bad grades are their teachers' fault, too.

Comments

GamerPerson 19

Serves the brats right. Hopefully, it'll serve as a reminder to them to stay of your lawn!

That woman needs to take a long walk off a short cliff

Lol bet that's the last time they'll dig up your yard tho

You can sue; you know that right? They trespassed into your property and disturbed/disrespected your pet's final resting place. Plus, the mom harassed you under false information. That's grounds for suing. I would do it.

Sue her for letting her rugrats run wherever they please.

Depending on where OP lives in the US precisely, it could have been well into the decomposing stage. Definitely not something a child expects to see. However this is no fault of OPs. Curiosity getting the upper hand, that's all.

Sue the family for trespassing...makes everyone feel better =3

Reminds me of this quote on bash.org: "#777977 +(6426)- [X] <Anonymous> Now, I'm sure many of you have encountered little sh*ts in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little c*nts that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it. <Anonymous> Okay, here's the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprickle of blood on the little sh*t's teeth as he was grinning at me like the little **** he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming "S**T! S**T!." Now, my good friend, Tom we'll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting "F**K! MAYBE HE DIDN'T GET IT! F**K!.? By now, the kid is scared sh*tless and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting pissy at us for yelling at her kid. <Anonymous> Here's the kicker, I look her straight in the eye and say, "Mam, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I'm.. I'm F***ING HIV POSITIVE." <Anonymous> And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he just f***ed up big time because his mom isn't defending his ass. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my shit from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just as we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the c*nt she is. <Anonymous> I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob." I pasted it and censored it a bit because I can't seem to find it on bash.org for some reason. Strange.

Cristina26 4

Reminds me of my younger cousin who is in high school and who has an obnoxious, bitchy mother. Apparently, she called my mother to inform us that her daughter will not be visiting us any time soon because they discovered she started smoking and they blame me for being a bad example. I get to see my cousin maybe 3-4 times a year when I come home from college, but from her point of view, her daughter started smoking because she saw me smoking, not because both her and her husband are heavy smokers...

becca9985 34

Tell her the next time her kids enter your property, you'll traumatize her by filing trespassing charges against her kids.