Curiosity

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - Ewa Beach

Today, my neighbor came over and yelled at me for traumatizing her kids. What did I do? Nothing. Her kids entered my backyard, dug up my one month-dead hamster and freaked out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 658
You deserved it 3 491

Top comments

A parent's children can do no wrong these days. You know that. Their bad grades are their teachers' fault, too.

Comments

It's not your fault it's your Neighbours fault for not watching her kids she was probably just yelling at you cause she can't keep an eye on her own kids

Go over to your neighbours house and abuse her for having stupid kids and yell at her for letting her kids trespass on your property and damage your lawn. That will shut her up for a while.

What were they doing in your backyard anyway?

Looking for hamsters that had been dead a month.

So you're not supposed to bury any dead animals in your back yard, just in case the neighbor's kids go there to dig. How rational of her.

Mooglefox 23

Tell her to keep her kids from digging holes in your yard

akballerchicity 11

How would they know where it is?

My dog did a similar thing. He chewed up our 5-week-old dwarf bunny, then we buried it in the corner of the yard. Then he dug it up and chewed up a little bit of what was left, so we buried him again, deeper. Then he dug it up again, so we moved bunny into a wooden box and nailed it shut, then buried it deeper again. Haven't had a problem since. Sure, no kids in my story, but I'm quite pissed off at the dog. And miss the bunny.

Well, dogs are different, #103. They don't know better, some dogs (especially "snow dogs" like huskies, Eskimo dogs, Samoyeds, and Spitzes) tend to be diggers, and your dog was digging in your yard (which he probably thinks is his yard). You were upset at the dogs for his actions.

Well done for those stupid kids ! what the hell on digging each others yard ?!