Crossed wires

By Anonymous - 27/11/2010 20:36 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was texting my trainer to rearrange our training session. My girlfriend texted me during the exchange, asking what I wanted for Christmas. I accidentally texted my trainer, "All I want are your sweet titties in my face". I'm awaiting a response. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 438
You deserved it 43 848

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MissHumanoid 0

Hahaha..I'd like to hear the aftermath of this one . :D

That'd be even more awkward if your trainer is male.

Comments

aha... keep us posted... im intreaged to say the least :D

sourgirl101 28

That's all I want from your girlfriend too. I heard she has some sweet *******.

deannoz 0

Since when is being smart gross? Just Saying.

sorry I meant for that to be two separate sentences.

YukiFairy 0

Wow.. that's just too funny. Yeah, just say one of your idiot friends grabbed your phone or something.

This story would only be believable if the OP is under 20.

YukiFairy 0

Yeah maybe so. Still could work though. :P If she's gullible which I doubt.

Quest_ 13

I just got an image of two happy breasts wearing Santa hats. My fingers are crossed for you being in with your trainer now!

YDI for wanting to say that sentence to anyone, ever! Have some respect for your gf.

whatyotalkinbout 0

Not everyone is a massive prude like you.

Way to really hammer your point home, 32, by showing such respect to 30.

Its not being a prude its just all i want is your sweet ******* makes you sound like a douche. Knowing the odds he prob is a douche just like you number 32.

Draminicaus 0

Worded the wrong way, maybe? You should've made it romantic, OP. Like say, "Well, I know it's really cold this winter. All I really want for Christmas is to know that you're warm next to me." Then add in a ";)" if you're really trying to get the point accross that you're on Santa's naughty list.

80 is right, wanting a little respect doesn't make a person prude. I know some girls that would probably beat a dudes ass for saying that shit and they're pretty far from prude. one of them is my guy friends ex and I hear she was a freak in the sheets....sooo yeah.

Let me get this straight, don't you dare "demean" your girlfriend by telling her you want her sweet ******* in your face because that's disrespectful, but do feel free to discuss what your girlfriend is like in bed with your friends? Interesting... For all we know she's into him saying things like that to her. Who are we to judge what's acceptable within their relationship? My husband and I banter back and forth in a similar tone to the OP's text. People have called my husband a male chauvinist and I have laughed in their faces for it. That's just the way we are with each other. It's fun!

Geez, how many of you saying this is disrespectful have actually been in a serious relationship? My girlfriend and I talk like that to each other all the time. It's not disrespectful. It's called being comfortable with each other. Just like you'd joke around with your friends, saying "hurtful" things when it's just a joke. If you can't make innocent jokes to your significant other, then it isn't going to work out. Due to the fact that OP's text was blunt and straight to the point, I'm guessing this is not the first time he's said something intimate to her. She would have said to stop if she didn't like it. My girlfriend says it's flattering and it turns her on a bit. There's nothing wrong with doing that, is there?

Oh, boy. This was blown way out of hand. 112 is by far the best comment in this thread. The bottom line is: in every relationship, there'll be a different idea of what's acceptable. Although it may appear to do so, my first comment in this thread is not supporting 30, but merely reprimanding 32 for being rude.