Creepy Susan

By pretty_coin - 23/10/2011 01:02 - Australia

Today, I'm hiding in my own house, because my crazy neighbor wants to "play." Yesterday when I agreed, she made me spend the whole day with her, then burst into tears when I had to leave. She's been waiting outside for over two hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 313
You deserved it 3 568

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KKMH 3

go out there and keep yo pimp hand strong!!!

Comments

This sounds like a plot to a horror movie

juturnaamo 29

Get a female friend to act like a jealous GF and make her stay away

juturnaamo 29

Well, it can't be that bad if you're more concerned about people thinking you're gay.

how is that being more concerned people think im gay? she said get a female friend to act as my jealous girlfriend, and I was simply correcting that in fact, I am a female myself.

juturnaamo 29

Girls can have girlfriends though.

KaelaKhaotic 5

Everyone has one of those creeps...

kobalt_fml 5

Sounds like she might have Borderline Personality Disorder.

no.... that sounds nothing like borderline..... at all..... maybe you should read about it before you make dumb comments.

ToriOhYeah 0

I have a crazy neighbor that always wants to play outside with me! She's in the 7th grade and when I tell no, I cant play outside with her, she says okay, leaves and comes back like 20 min later..

Thats like my neighbour... except shes sixteen..........

ToriOhYeah 0

Tell her you have some rare disease if she isn't too intelligent; or maybe you just have some off and on cold. (I have no idea how to fix this without lying unless you move; best of luck!)

ToriOhYeah 0

Yeah I told her I had something wrong with my eye, and it was contagious, thn after I told her, she was like... So can you hang out? I said no and shut the door.

If I was him I would watch you while you slept and touch myself. I would go into your bathtub and pull out all the hair I could find in your drain and I would take a piece of gum and chew it and then chew your drain hair with the gum and I would imagine I was eating you.