By Anonymous - 19/09/2012 14:43 - United States

Today, my crazy mother-in-law threatened to camp out outside my house so she will "never get left out" of our lives, all because we called instead of sending a written invitation to my three-year-old's birthday party. I actually believe she's crazy enough to do it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 145
You deserved it 1 861

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You might wanna consider taking her off the invite list...

olpally 32

Stage 5 clinger, mother-in-law style... Yikes!

Comments

You might wanna consider taking her off the invite list...

What would his wife have to say about that?

Who wants their mother camping outside their house? I dunno about you but I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't.

1, I'm pretty sure that would not make this problem any better. She's just a nut case and OP will have to suck it up. In-laws can be difficult and there's nothing you can do about it most of the time.

chell1894 13

In laws, the reason I debated on whether to get married or not.

If you unscramble "mother-in-law," you get "woman hitler"

Wow, 36. That describes my mother-in-law perfectly.

Hmmm, 35, for some reason I doubt that you are 72 years old, just a hunch

CaptainDoorknob 7

Now that is not only enlightening, but true!!!!!

Trix_Disorder 20

You know, that's actually written in the FML.

PhishloverA 14
KiddNYC1O 20
Inediblepeaches 15

32- That joke is only funny when actually used properly. Right now, all I see is 'HAHAHA, LOOK AT ME, I MADE A REFERENCE TO SOMETHING!'

olpally 32

Stage 5 clinger, mother-in-law style... Yikes!

If she was your mother-in-law she'd never let you go..... But she is.. so OP's effed.

failgamer 7

Give her a wrong location and date.

OhDearBetrayal 25

Then expect to be hunted down like the wife by the crazy husband from the movie Enough.

His wife is the one who posted..... it his mother that's the crazy one! Hubby thinks she's crazy too.

Keiren 14

Maybe she wanted the invitation to put in her scrapbook. But yeah, someone's five cans short of a six-pack.

PYLrulz 17

I don't think there is anything for a six-pack to begin with!

Big_lama6 7
SApprentice 34

That's scary. Is your wife/husband okay with that idea, or are they equally horrified by the thought?

feldco1 17