Creeped out

By shawty - 22/08/2010 12:14 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I heard my mother and father having sexual intercourse, and I found out that my mother moans the same way as my girlfriend. Guess who I now think about every time my girlfriend moans? FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 177
You deserved it 6 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

herbasaur 0

maybe it was your girlfriend O.o

Comments

GCSB 0

That is disgusting, should have gone to a safe distance away from your parents' love making... I would've definitely NOT stuck around! And that is even MORE creepy that you now think of your mom when you're with your lady, try to put the thought out of your head!

Toxxic_Blackout 0

yes, that's better. your first comment clearly stated that you had heard your parents making those noises. please learn how to read before you become a smartass in your nasty comments.

GCSB 0

I bet hottie2hottie is a brick house if no one can take her down hahaha biiiig girl who doesn't know how to put a pic up, WOOOWWW!!! In all seriousness now, there is no need to dis other people on here! Thought we were supposed to be talking about this person's FML.... get back on topic people! :-)

Your body really wasn't made for bikinis. do the world a favor and cover up.

Amen. Why do people persist in posting such awkward pictures? :(

Kawaiichan42 3

WTF are you guys talking about? She's gorgeous, and I would kill to have a body like that.

yagurlteeteexoxo 0

OP sucks to be you... guess no more sex for you...

fmlbrooo 0

EHWWWWW. . Who's Yur Mommy (; . **** Yur Life.

I take offence to the blonde remarks. Very stereotypical. Some people just lack common sense, by variety of hair colours not just blonde.

maybe your dad was banging your girlfriend?hope that helps you feel better