Creeped out

By dadum - 27/01/2011 07:17 - Australia

Today, I had a stranger scream at me that I was a whore and I was trying to steal her boyfriend. She then said my full name, stating my previous hair colour, my recent activities and that her boyfriend had been my year nine dance partner. I officially have a stalker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 703
You deserved it 3 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Looks like she's done her homework! If you do have to have a stalker, you certainly don't want a lazy one. If mine don't get their facts straight, I close my bliñds when I shower.

Comments

Aww! Now you have a new best friend whom you never knew existed.

Get a restraining order and inform the boyfriend about what's going on (if he doesn't already know).

Yeah, have fun with that. Dx Shocked she didn't key your car or something insane like that. Given that she's stalked you and all. :P

Not only do you have a stalker, but a stalker of the same gender..... wow....

Why does everyone want to believe they have a stalker? None of that sounds like particularly private information.

I have a feeling OP is quite delusional. I'm sensing a Tyler Durden-type situation here.

She's her own stalker! :O Maybe I'm in the same situation and everyone who calls me ugly on here is actually myself under different accounts that my conscious mind doesn't know about...Trippy. Wait, no. My haters are definitely real.

coryadam23 0

actualy your screwed you cant get a restraining order unless your related or in a relationship or she attacks you. good luck id suggest annotating everything and talk to your local district attorney you might get one that way.