Creative new ways to be a shitgibbon

By fries - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Brooklyn

Today, my boyfriend announced to me he was sleeping with another girl via alphabet soup. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 067
You deserved it 3 911

Top comments

Well that's a creative way to get the message across...

XlDeathshadowXl 13

I hope you left him a good note saying he's single in alphabet soup too. Sorry op :(

Comments

I want to drown you#1. As for OP, I'm surprised you let him complete the spelling.

I'm sorry, that is soooo 2009. Get with the times man. What a waste of a 3rd comment to; you should be giving us good insight not "first."

This was your third comment. Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like you joined FML just to be a "first". And nobody likes first-ers.

Wow...nobody gives a shit if you're first.

And the award for the worst first comment goes to....... Forget it it's not even worth that.

Well that's a creative way to get the message across...

AnOriginalName 19

Thank you for figuring out what the FML was saying, #2. I read the story as if the boyfriend was using alphabet soup to cheat. And that utterly befuddled me. Prepositional clauses, people. Put them in the correct spot in the sentence! "Today, my boyfriend told me via alphabet soup that he was cheating."

No one likes grammar nazis who are assholes #43

AnOriginalName 19

Well that's unfortunate, 48. Because I happen to be both.

I'm with you #43. I had no idea how one could cheat via alphabet soup and read that thing a good 5 or 6 times before looking through the comments haha. Since English is not my first language and I don't own a modern smartphone I thought it was a game or something at first (like words with friends) and he met the other girl through it...

euphoricness 28

At least this wasn't ***** soup!

jman26 11

Agreed. I applaud his creativity, but condemn him for being unfaithful.

I'm pretty sure that telling her via soup is worse than text #20

I love how, instead of discussing how the guy is a jerk and is completely tactless and what not, you guys are talking about the actual sentence wording. omg just wow :'D

Somuchart 3

Hope you never have to play scrabble with him!

Somuchart 3

Good god! I hope you never have to play scrabble with him!

incoherentrmblr 21

Does anyone else wonder why the FML title is fries when it has to do with soup?

"a, b, c, d, e, f, g, we're done, I cheated, oh whoopsies."

@48- then why does he have so many thumbs up when you've been down voted straight into hell

XlDeathshadowXl 13

I hope you left him a good note saying he's single in alphabet soup too. Sorry op :(

CallMeMcFeelii 13

OP took it up a notch and started flinging cans of Spaghetti O's at her boyfriend. While yelling "Oha howa you likeeh thema meatballs!" At least that's what I imagined..

I found a hidden message in my cereal! "oooooooooooo." Oh wait, those were just cheerios..

I found one in mine to "go **** yourself" oh whoops those are just asshole flakes

They had a big fight, and now OP is eating her words

fmlyfe123 7

My guess is he spelt it out something along the lines is "I'm sleeping with someone else." There are an abundance of letters in that kind of soup. But that's just a guess...

duckymtz 12

Umm he spelled it out 'via alphabet soup'

CallMeMcFeelii 13

How could you, 47! You knew Kim and I had a special moment! We stuck to each other during that orgy and you even said we looked so damn cute together! I'm.. I'm just so ashamed of you. She was my orgy partner! My orgy partner for Christ sake! Is there even a sacred bond as high as that? No! I didn't think so! Gee wiz..

fmlyfe123 7

I'm sorry I did not read it the right way. Please forgive me

maybe they spelt the other girls name out instead of OPs name.

RedPillSucks 31

Silly girl, there's no dash in Alphabet soup. Unless OPs boyfriend slept with Mrs. Dash.

Well, that spells out a different situation.

You should have spelled back to him with alphabet soup: "ex-boyfriend".

I would have just spelled out "Douchebag" and poured hot soup on his junk

CVTTRVN 19

Ok now thats just brutal. Although it was a douchy gesture, you gotta admit it was pretty funny haaha

Yeah haha my boyfriend is a cheater who doesn't take things seriously enough to actually admit them during a mature conversation. So funny.

That's when your poor via alphabet soup over his head and dump his sorry ass. Breakups are tough OP but you can do better than that jackass

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

Your boyfriend sounds like an ass and a coward, couldn't even tell you face to face in a conversation that he wants to break up. Good riddance. On a side note, +1 point for him, for using a creative way to break up with someone, still doesn't excuse how douchebag-ish it was though.