Check this

By Anonymous - 05/11/2020 20:01

Spicy
Today, I went in for a routine check up. I also found out I have an incurable STD and that I’m pregnant. I’ve been married to my husband for 7 years and have never had sex with anyone else in my entire life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 775
You deserved it 135

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was your hubby STD free at the start of your marriage? Because if so, well, you know that means :/ and if not, he definitely should have told you. Congrats on getting pregnant though!

If it's HPV like 80% of sexually active people get it and it can do the disappear and then come back later or maybe never thing.

Comments

Was your hubby STD free at the start of your marriage? Because if so, well, you know that means :/ and if not, he definitely should have told you. Congrats on getting pregnant though!

Not necessarily; most humans have HPV at some point in their life and be contracted through other means besides sex. Also, things like Herpes have flair ups but aren't necessarily visible 100% of the time.

It's pretty obvious, isn't it? You were visited by an incubus with herpes. Bad luck.

onlyaweapon 7

It sounds to me like you found out your husband is likely cheating on you or at a minimum lying to you, has risked your Heath, and that you’re pregnant. All in all, your marriage is at a risk, as is your health, and in a position to have a child which you may end up having to take care of on your own. This just sucks. I feel for you. Plus all of this will make it harder to “get back out there.”

If it's HPV like 80% of sexually active people get it and it can do the disappear and then come back later or maybe never thing.