Cough up!

By Anonymous - 23/09/2010 19:02 - Chile

Today, I gave my boss the paperwork to approve my commissions for the month. She wouldn't sign it, saying, "Maybe I'm crazy, but I feel that I've signed this before." She hasn't. I have no commission, and my boss is crazy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 691
You deserved it 2 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Say " Maybe I'm crazy, but I think this is mine" and take her wallet/purse. You have the same justification and reasoning...

Comments

There's always someone above your boss, so figure out who that might be and put in a complaint, easy as pie :}

YDI for working in sales, depending on commissions for money, and for working under a crazy.

Troll. At least he has a job and isn't forever trying to mooch off parents like you.

How do ya figure, 16? Tollz4daLULZ doesn't seem like a troll to me...

samanthadude 0

You've been bitten by the comment bug, #39. Which means the other #22 commented at the same time as you. You should be familiar with the comment bug by now.

Schizomaniac 24

I know that the comment malfunction frequently, but I have honestly never seen two comments constantly interchange. We said the same thing, too. :P

Pooper_T_fml 0

#16, we could very easily say you mooch off your parents also. Honestly, I didn't know giraffes could type. That's pretty legit.

Peacemaker9 7

55: omg dude I hate when that happens! it's so annoying.

4 ALL THA PEOPLE THAT WROTE FMLS THAT DIDNT GET POSTED SEND THEM ON A REPLY TO THIS COMMENT SO PEOPLE CAN READ THEM

our varsity football coach asked 7 freshman to suit up for the game friday. the opposing team picked us on ther homcoming nite because they new they wood crush us. i was put in on the 1st play of the game, i caught the ball and was LEVELED at the 15 yard line. the guy hoo hit me said,"stay down white cracka". i also have two broken ribs. FML.

Your submissions have to be written with at least a third-grade level of coherence. Are you trying to be banned?

wtf r u takn bout. just send one a a reply to my comment above

Well, a) he's on about your lack of correct spelling, and b) there's probably something in the rules against your thread plan. And by probably I mean I'm bored enough to read the rules: - TXT language and out of context comments are forbidden.

jumpinurpants 0

well that's ******* perfect. guess what u lazy *****. why don't u just slap some damn sense into ur boss. dude, u smell like shit. YDI

you are a very innapropriet person. why is your picture a sunset? that's my aunts facebook picture. are you a female?

I'm sure if you stuck up for yourself in a dignified and professional manner, OP, that you would be able to explain that she hadn't signed it, and therefore be able to get her to sign it. If not, you can (usually) go see someone else about it, if not to just bypass your boss, or to make her sign it.

SkullCanddi 0

Maybe She Just Doesnt Like You.