Cops can't catch criminals

By frustrated - 17/05/2014 10:11 - United States - Forest Park

Today, I called the cops on a couple who was fighting outside my window at 4 a.m. They hid in the bushes when the cops came, came back out when they left, and started fighting again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 368
You deserved it 4 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Throw cold water on them - if they're going to act like alley cats treat them like alley cats.

gjikvtj 18

Whats wrong with you? Nobody talks about fight club

Comments

you know, they may not have known who exactly called the police on them , but they definitely knew that they are making a disturbance , so this was probably intended.

At least you're not my neighbor, mine hate me for all the times I've made sacrifices and yelled heil in the middle of the night.

You saw them hide in the bushes and didn't think to tell the cops that?

Call the cops again. Nothing wrong with it. It's disturbing you and clearly a distraction to not just you. You just call them back. People these days have guns and you just never know.

Open your window, set up your speakers and video camera, blast some gunshot sound effects on full volume, upload video to youtube, and share the link. Scares them off, entertains everyone else, and harms no bullets during the making of your film. Win-win!

I take it the state you live in doesnt allow firearms? Must be california

If you saw them go in the bushes why didn't you tell the cops...?

That's some lazy cops if they didn't notice them in the bushes.