Cool moves, bro

By Anonymous - 30/06/2012 09:45

Spicy
Today, in an attempt to be sexy, my boyfriend picked me up and threw me down onto the bed. I fell straight through it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 355
You deserved it 5 681

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a different way to break the bed during sex...

THe bed must have been worn out ... If u know what I mean

Comments

Atleast you weren't in the hospital with glass wounds and a concussion.(:

Why would she have glass wounds?? Or was that from another fml?

Hiimhaileypotter 52

It's another FML reference. The guy dropped his girlfriend through the coffee table during sex and they had to go to the hospital.

hockeyoceancity 13

Probally not the only thing he did hard to her... The bed got worn out some how...

Maybe it was Hulk throwing her on the bed...

Shouldn't have gotten that bed from Ikea, I guess. He was just testing its durability after he assembled it and well...it failed.

And then the metal bar hit her in the face (Other FML reference)

A7X_LoVeee 10

You're* Don't mean to be an ass but if you're going to insult someone at least do it right.

winnerme123 8

At least it wasn't a glass table.

unknown_user5566 26

A coffee table is still, in fact, a table.

amak1228 3

It doesn't necessarily mean you're fat... The bed might have been pretty old, and the force of being thrown too hard...

Keliosan 6

Tell him to buy a costume and prowl the streets fighting crime, because that sounds like it was ******* awesome. Aside from you being the thing he put through your bed...

Go get a temperpedic from jordons furniture I heard they were nice and cozy

What are you a spokesperson or something? No spam, please!