Conveniant

By habsgurl0622 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Piedmont

Today, I realized the only reason why my boyfriend spends the night with me is because my house is closer to his job than his, and so he saves money on gas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 278
You deserved it 3 114

Top comments

It might be an important reason, but definitely not the only. You can't forget about the sex, good ol' sex.

Comments

olpally 32

Very clever, hey, at least he wants to spend more time with you than at his house... Don't think it's a bad thing at all, unless that's the only reason he does it, then he's kind of a dick... Lol.. Idk... It's on here for a reason, you must not be okay with it... So fyl.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

So what? You get to see him more often and he saves some cash on the insanely priced gas. Why complain?

DarkDaedalus009 8

It's a tough world out there everyone has to save money on these outrageous gas prices right?

We men add a new budget to our financial expense when it comes to getting down in a relationship, we have to think of two now instead of one, atleast now in this economic crisis. So ladies if men wants to stay at your place just so they can save few dollars, LET THEM, not only you can enjoy our companionship and sex, you can bet on it that whatever money we save, most of it will be spend on you.

32: sorry for subject change, but what is your profile picture of? I'm sitting here staring at it and I can't figure it out.

Well the bright side of this is that the more money he saves on fuel, the more he is able to spend on you. So it might work in your favor in the end. :)

KingCeltic77 18
unknown_user5566 26

That didn't take long. Looks like #11 is the prophet of FML.

Makes you wonder, if the say dump him/her over something fixable or not that big of an issue.. How long their relationships last... That is if they ever been in a relationship.

The situation isn't even that bad for her to dump him.

KingCeltic77 18

Point taken, but I'm Red. I'm not good with these things. Kitty is the one that handles this stuff, like when Eric whines about breaking up with Donna and wimpy stuff like that.

unknown_user5566 26

121- He was attempting to take on the persona of "Red" from That 70's Show because of his profile picture. Unfortunately it wasn't really fitting to this thread.

KingCeltic77 18

But seriously, if it really bothers you that much, talk about it with him.

20 if you're going to be Red, you should be ending every comment with "Dumbass!" or some clever comment about sticking your foot in someone's ass. It'll make you more believable.

I don't see the problem here. Don't you wanna help ur man out?

i do the same thing with my girlfriend and she knows. she also knows with the money i save, i will more then likely be spending it on her.