Collateral damage

By Anonymous - 16/07/2020 05:01

Today, my sweet, nonviolent boyfriend found out my daughter's asshole boyfriend had hit her, so he rugby-tackled him so hard, it ripped the door right out of the frame and into the garden. I never knew he had it in him, so I'm proud, but now we've got to fix the door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 326
You deserved it 374

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Make the asshole boyfriend pay for it, it's the least he should do after hitting your daughter.

Comments

Well, you can cross "nonviolent" off your list of adjectives for him. You can hope he's "appropriately violent" and doesn't start drinking.

She can cross "sweet" off too. This VDM is so screwed up I don't know where to start, but I fail to see how one violent BF can be called an asshole while the other is a source of pride.

It's a guy thing. You wouldn't understand.

Make the asshole boyfriend pay for it, it's the least he should do after hitting your daughter.

Get your daughter counseling!!! Or something to make sure she realizes her worth and stays away from that asshole and cycle of abuse!!! Also- file a police report. If he’s old enough to abuse your daughter he’s old enough to face the consequences. Good job boyfriend!!! I wish you all the good vibes I have lady!!!

Get your daughter counseling!!! Or something to make sure she realizes her worth and stays away from that asshole and cycle of abuse!!! Also- file a police report. If he’s old enough to abuse your daughter he’s old enough to face the consequences. Good job boyfriend!!! I wish you all the good vibes I have lady!!!

Mathalamus 24

There are better ways than violence. He did the wrong thing.

Why should you be proud that your BF did the same thing as your daughter's BF? I mean, either you're against violence or you're not. Punishing someone for violence by being violent with them is totally skewed in terms of logic.

If that's what you think, I hope you won't multiply, since all your kids can expect from you is to just sit and look as they are abused by their partners, because hey, you do not support violence.

There is a massive difference between not supporting violence and sitting back and allowing your child to be abused. Don’t be a ****.

The saying goes, It's always the quite ones.

ojoRojo 27

Seems like a small price to pay

jfigley 5

So does that mean he turned you on and gave him a special night? Even though the door needs to be replaced and all....